2. To participate in the worldwide renewal of cultures striving for conscious, mindful, shared, healthy, and heartfelt daily living.
3. To develop educational programs and open life-long learning environments (academically, artistically, and practically) that support lives of well-being, economic self-sufficiency and cultural integrity.
4. To recognize the importance of consciously creating, opening and upholding the daily environments of home, hearth, and sanctuary for oneself and in community.
5. To establish humanitarian care projects in times of need and crisis working out of the “art of accompaniment.”
6. To create opportunities for intercultural exchanges, cultural experiences, and community sharing.
7. To publish educational materials.